How much does an ignition interlock device cost?
An ignition interlock device can cost as little as $2 a day. The cost of an ignition interlock device varies depending on many factors:
- The length you are required to keep your device installed
- The year, make and model of the vehicle you are installing your ignition interlock device in
- The state you are installing your interlock device in
- The features you are required to have (GPS, camera, real-time reporting)
In addition, installation costs usually average between $60-$80. At Intoxalock, we know that expenses are a major concern in the aftermath of a Driving Under the Influence (DUI) offense. An ignition interlock device should be a means of keeping you safe on the road, maintaining your everyday life, and expediting your DUI legal process. It should never feel like a roadblock standing between you and getting back your normal life.
We agree that the cost of an ignition interlock device should be the least of your concerns as you face the other financial burdens brought on by a DUI conviction. Our top-rated agents are trained to find the best possible prices for your particular situation within your state. Many states offer special promotions such as free installations and pricing discounts. We promise to always provide you with the best possible price available to you.
For the same price (or less) as your daily coffee, a lunch out of the office or a soda at the convenience store, you can install an Intoxalock ignition interlock device to guarantee sober driving. This will help you to regain your license in the most cost effective way possible.
The video below highlights real Intoxalock customers talking about how affordable the process has been for them. Please call (888) 283-5899 to find out the lowest possible price in your state.
Latest posts by Carly Flaws (see all)
- [Press release] Intoxalock calls for stronger drunk driving legislation - February 21, 2017
- Florida is proposing harsher penalties for repeatedly refusing breath alcohol tests - February 17, 2017
- Intoxalock supports interlock device accuracy - February 10, 2017
- 3 out of 4 drunk driving offenders continue to drive with license suspension [infographic] - February 2, 2017
- Fans don’t let fans drive drunk this Super Bowl - February 1, 2017